Hair Transplant In Bangalore
Transplanting of hair to hide the scalp area for the thin hair, is the main motivation for this procedure. The hair transplant procedure is a traditional method that is always preferred by dermatological science as this provides a very effective result. This is also pocket-friendly and people can have a permanent solution with the thicker volume on their head beard or eyebrow. To know all details about hair transplants, stay with us.
Who Can Have a Hair Transplant?
People who have thin hair on their scalp, as well as thin beards and thin eyebrows, can have hair transplant treatment. If you are suffering from a hair loss problem excessively, the procedure will be performed by an expert dermatologist. A doctor will collect follicles from the patient’s body so the patient has to provide some donor hair follicles from their body.
Methods of Hair Transplant in Bangalore:
- Follicular Unit Extraction: This hair transplant is done by taking individual hair follicles out of the patient’s skin and implanting them elsewhere patient’s body. This procedure makes the hair in the new area look thicker. This procedure is the replacement of the classic follicular unit transplantation technique. This procedure become more popular because the newly growing hair completely matches and does not look artificial. And this procedure does not leave any kind of large scar. Those who have thin hair can easily perform this hair-transparent procedure. This procedure caused between 4000 to 15000 per session and if anyone is interested to do multiple sessions then it will cause 50000 or more.
- Follicular Unit Transplant: In this procedure, search for cut strips of skin from the patient’s scalp usually from the back of the scalp. Besides the strip depends on the number of follicles need to cover the bald spots of scares. But the strip usually does not exceed 1 to 1.5 CM wide. Once the individual follicles are removed from the scalp strip is inserted into the patient’s scalp. This procedure takes food and 8 hours and is generally quicker than FUE surgery. Local anesthesia is given to the patients during the surgery.
- Non-Shave Follicular Unit Extraction Hair Transplant in Bangalore: In this procedure, the dermatological surgeon only needs to trim the donor follicle hairs that they will plan to transplant. These donor follicles are there to hide and blend in the surrounding full-length hair and provide a completely normal appearance to the donor area after surgery. In the replacement area of the non-shave, natural hairs in the replacement area will help hide the transplanted follicle units. The newly transplanted graft grows and blends with the existing hairs and provides a thick dense hairy scalp. This procedure effectively and quickly hides the fact that a patient had hair transplant surgery. And needs more time as it is technically challenging and labor intensive. This procedure needs an expert dermatological surgeon that can ensure total safety as well as an effective result of the procedure.
- Long Hair Transplant in Bangalore: This is a new hair transplant method where transparent procedures can be performed without shaving. In this method, the length of the hair is maintained and not shaped from the donor or recipient area. This procedure has a noticeable post-operative period in contrast with other standard hair transplant techniques. People who require a good volume of hair in a shorter period or have some important ceremony to attend or planning for marriage on short notice can experience this procedure. Not only that who wish to get the field on how they would look after 1 year can easily perform station of the hair transplant procedure as the hair is established quickly on the scalp.
Head Hair Transplant in Bangalore:
It is a surgical procedure that moves where patients already have to feel an area with thin or no hair. Dermatological doctors have been doing this transplant in the United States since 1950 but fortunately, the techniques change a lot in recent times. In this procedure. In this procedure, the doctor first cleans the scalp of the patient and injects anesthesia to numb the back of the patient’s head. The doctor may choose one of two methods for the hair transplant on the head that may be follicular unit strip surgery or follicular unit extraction. In the follicular unit, the strip surgery doctor removes 6 to 10-in strips from the skin especially the back of the patient’s head. Then they said it aside and sews the scalp closed. After that, the area is immediately hidden by the hair around it. After that Surgeon divide, the strip of the removed scalp into 500 to 2000 small graft, and each graft have individual hair or just a few hairs. The number and type of graft will depend on the patient’s hair type as well as quality and color. Not only that the area that patients want to transplant is also considered.
In the follicle unit, the extraction procedure surgeon will shave the back of the patient’s scalp. Then the dermatologist will remove hair follicles one by one from the skin. The area heals with small dots that the patient’s existing hair will cover.
Both procedures are quite the same. After the dermatological surgeon prepares the graft the cleans and provides anesthesia to the area where the hair will grow. And create holes or slits with a scalpel or needle and delicately placed each graft in one of the holes.
Beard Transplant in Bangalore:
This procedure is very affordable for people who are not satisfied with their beards. The cost of the procedure is influenced by many factors including the surgeon’s experience, the number of hair infrastructure and so many things. At first dermatological experts designed the bald area according to the needs of the patients and they considered the symmetry according to the face. After that, the collected required hair follicles from the donor area are usually chosen for the back of the head. After the collection according to the number of the required hairs, they made hair follicle grafts that will natural density of the beard. After that last hair follicle that is extracted from the back side of the hate is placed into the beard area as per the predetermined design.
Eyebrow Transplant in Bangalore:
It is a Cosmetic transplant procedure where grapes are transferred to the eyebrows area. The new hair of the eyebrows will grow and will provide a fuller look. Transparent eyebrow experts always follow the traditional method of hair transplant. The graft for eyebrow hair is taken from hair above the years. Dermatological experts transfer not just the individual hairs but the hair follicles also. This procedure will help to ensure that new hairs can grow in the eyebrows once the initial transferred ones fall out. Anesthesia is also given to the patient.
Is Hair Transplant Permanently?
Yes, a hair transplant for the schedule is permanent because the patient cannot undo the procedure. This does not mean that the way here transparently looks after it heals is the way that it will look for the rest of the patient’s life. So it is important to talk with the dermatological surgeon to have based advice so patients do not have to alter the transparent procedure after a few years. This procedure always provides new hair growth and is also effective for the height of the thin hairy area on the scalp, face as well as and eyebrow.
Do’s and Don’ts Before Hair Transplant
People who want to do hair transplants have to follow some rules.
- They should wash their hair will be for the surgery day on the morning of the surgery.
- They have to wear clothes that do not need to be pulled off over the head after the surgery.
- They have to chill down and should arrange transportation for going back home.
- They should take Vitamin B and Vitamin E supplements for 7 days before the surgery.
- Patients do not take aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines for 7 days before the procedure.
- People should avoid alcohol consumption and also avoid smoking for 3 days before the surgery.
Do and Don’ts After the Hair Transplant Surgery:
People should follow some rules also after the surgery.
- People have to follow the guidance provided by the surgeon.
- People have to keep their scalps dry on the first day after transplantation.
- People have to clean their scalps during the recovery process.
- People have to take care of the scar and also should use topical creams prescribed by the surgeon.
- People should avoid exposure to direct sunlight immediately after the hair transplant for schedule as well as for the few next days.
- They should avoid touching the grafted scalp and also have to avoid robbing.
- People have to avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol.
- People have to take so much rest after the surgery.